News Release, St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office
The St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office invites you, your family and your community to the 36th Annual National Night Out on Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019, from 6 to 8 pm – an opportunity to meet and socialize with law enforcement and your neighbors.
A neighborhood that invests time and cares into each other is a safer and more informed neighborhood.
Sheriff’s deputies, Maryland State Police, elected officials, volunteer fire departments and rescue squads and other community representatives will fan out across St. Mary’s County on Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019, from 6 to 8 pm in participating neighborhoods.
- Lexington Village in Lexington Park
- Persimmon Hills in Mechanicsville
- Golden Beach/Patuxent Knolls in Charlotte Hall
- The Housing Authority of St. Mary’s in Lexington Park
- Rosecroft in St. Mary’s City
- Town Creek in Lexington Park
- St. Joseph’s Community Center in Mechanicsville
- Country Lakes in Mechanicsville
- Birch Way in California
- Colony Square in Lexington Park
- Spring Valley in Lexington Park
- St. Andrew’s Estates in California
- Clarks Rest in Leonardtown
- Elizabeth Hills in California
- Discovery Commons in California
- Church Crossing Estates in Mechanicsville
- Willow Gate Townhomes in Lexington Park
- Breton Bay in Leonardtown
- Heards Estates in Great Mills
- Ben Oaks in Mechanicsville
- Greenbrier in Lexington Park
“I encourage parents and children in these neighborhoods to step outside that evening to better get to know your neighbors and the police officers who also live and serve in your community,” Sheriff Tim Cameron said. “We all want a safe and friendly environment for ourselves and our children to live in and fostering positive relationships with each other is vitally important.”
If your neighborhood is participating in National Night Out, but is not listed, contact Cpl. Angela Delozier at 301-475-4200, ext. *8094 or email email@example.com.