News Release, Charles County Public Schools
High school virtual graduation ceremonies are now available on demand on the Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) YouTube and Vimeo channels. On YouTube and Vimeo, graduates, parents and family members can watch any ceremony at any time.
Closed captioning is available on both YouTube and Vimeo. Select the CC icon under the video to turn on closed captioning in English. Viewers can adjust the language under the settings tab of each video in YouTube. The settings icon looks like a cog wheel.
Starting at 9 a.m. today, virtual graduation ceremonies will air on both Comcast Channel 96 and Verizon FiOS Channel 12. The following is a programming schedule for Comcast and Verizon FiOS.
June 11 – June 14
- Henry E. Lackey High School, 9 a.m.
- La Plata High School, 10 a.m.
- Maurice J. McDonough High School, 11 a.m.
- North Point High School, 12 p.m.
- St. Charles High School, 2 p.m.
- Thomas Stone High School, 3 p.m.
- Westlake High School, 4 p.m.
June 15 – August 28
- Lackey, Mondays at 7 p.m.
- La Plata, Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- McDonough, Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- North Point, Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- St. Charles, Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Thomas Stone, Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Westlake, Sundays at 7 p.m.
To learn more about the CCPS Class of 2020, visit https://www.ccboe.com/pr/class-of-2020-earns-highest-scholarship-amount-in-a-decade-seniors-celebrated-in-virtual-graduations/.