Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
News Release, Maryland Department of Health
Baltimore, MD (July 27, 2020) – The Maryland Department of Health (MDH), local jurisdictions, and their partners operate several COVID-19 testing sites throughout the state. The operating status of select testing sites for this week is listed below. Testing sites not listed here may follow different schedules.
The following testing sites will operate this week:
No Appointment or Doctor’s Order Required
Maryland Department of Health Sites:
- Baltimore Convention Center (Baltimore City) – Open Wednesday, July 29 and Friday, July 31, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. both days
Appointments are not required but are strongly encouraged. Visit covidtest.maryland.gov to schedule.
- Glen Burnie VEIP (Anne Arundel) – Open Wednesday, July 29 and Friday, July 31, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. both days
- Six Flags America (Prince George’s) – Open Wednesday, July 29 and Friday, July 31, 7 a.m.-10 a.m. both days
Prince George’s County Health Department Sites:
- First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville
- Laurel-Beltsville Senior Activity Center
- Prince George’s County Health Department, Cheverly Health Center
- Rollingcrest-Chillum Recreation Center
Note: Wayne K. Curry Sports and Learning Center is closed to the public until Friday, July 31 to provide testing to county public-safety employees. For updates on PGCHD’s testing sites and a testing-site locator, visit Health.MyPGC.us/CovidTesting.
Schedule Online: Appointment Required – No Doctor’s Order Required
Maryland Department of Health Sites:
- Columbia VEIP (Howard)
- Hagerstown VEIP (Washington)
- Waldorf VEIP (Charles)
Visit covidtest.maryland.gov to schedule.
Baltimore City Health Department Site:
- Pimlico Race Course
Appointments are required to guarantee a test, but walks-ups will be accepted when possible from 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. Visit covidtest.maryland.gov to schedule.
Baltimore County Department of Health Sites:
- Baltimore-Highlands – Lansdowne Health Center
- Owings Mills VEIP
- Timonium Fairgrounds
Visit https://bcwebservices.wufoo.com/forms/covid19-testing-appointments/ to schedule.
Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Sites:
- Germantown – Regal Theater Parking Garage
- Wheaton Library and Community Recreation Center
- White Oak Community Recreation Center
Note: The testing site formerly located at the White Oak VEIP station has relocated to the White Oak Community Recreation Center at 1700 April Ln., Silver Spring, MD 20904. Visit MoCoCOVIDTesting.org to schedule at any of the Montgomery County testing sites listed above.
Schedule via Physician: Appointment and Doctor’s Order Required
- Bel Air VEIP (Harford)
- Carroll County Agricultural Center (Carroll)
Note: There will not be any testing at Carroll County Agricultural Center from Wednesday, July 29 to Monday, August 10 due to the Carroll County 4-H Fair. Testing will instead be held at Friendship Valley Elementary School at 1100 Gist Road, Westminster, MD 21157 on Thursday, July 30, Tuesday, August 4, and Thursday, August 6. There will not be any testing sessions held at Friendship Valley Elementary School on Sundays. Testing is scheduled to return to the Ag Center on Tuesday, August 11.
- Prince Frederick VEIP (Calvert)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are several testing sites throughout the state that are operated by organizations other than MDH and its partners. The above list is not an exhaustive list of all testing sites in the state. Patients are always encouraged to verify the hours of any site when planning to take a test. For more information on testing sites across the state, visit covidtest.maryland.gov.